Bulgarians Launch New English-Language Science Magazine
Bulgarian science magazine Balgarska Nauka has launched a new English-language edition.
European Science is aimed at "not only supporting and developing the BG Science project, but also to give Bulgaria's science community the publicity it needs," the organizers say.
The idea is to "provide objective, reasoned and thorough information in an understandable way while offering a stage to young scientists, PhD students, specialists from different areas and science enthusiasts."
Its team has started a crowdfunding campaign to ensure publication for a year.
Balgarska Nauka ("Bulgarian Science") is a popular science magazine in Bulgaria whose first issue was at the end of 2005. On the internet, it is available for free download.
- » Weightlifting Legend Naim Süleymanoğlu Dies at Age 50
- » Large Medieval Gold Treasure Seized from Treasure Hunters in Bulgaria’s Kazanlak
- » Death Toll in the Car Accident near Mikre Rises to 9
- » Archaeologists Find Statue of Egyptian Goddess Isis, Satyr’s Head at Roman Villa, Nymphaeum in Bulgaria’s Kasnakovo
- » Bulgaria’s Plovdiv to Buy Back Roman Forum of Ancient Philipopolis 15 Years after Selling It
- » Archaeologists Have Discovered a Unique Statue of the Goddess Isis