Bulgargaz Demands 32.44% Increase in Gas Prices
Bulgaria's state-owned gas supplier has announced the prices of natural gas will have to go up by nearly a third as of April this year.
In a statement, the company has cited higher supply costs as of the next quarter.
Another argument is the current BGN/USD exchange rate.
The new proposal will be submitted to the Energy and Water Regulatory Commission at its next session on March 10.
- » Bulgaria’s Pleven Opens Tender for Construction of Integrated Water Cycle
- » Bulgarian Energy Minister Asks Bulgarian Socialist Party to Stop Speculations About Tsankov Kamak
- » Bulgaria to Launch Tender to Sell Belene Nuclear Project Next Year
- » Bulgarian Minister of Energy: 'Energy Sector Needed Sustainability and Predictability'
- » Bulgargaz pedicts a 6% Decline in Natural Gas From October 1
- » Bulgaria’s Energy Regulator Ends Procedure for Withdrawing the License of EVN