Bulgargaz Demands 32.44% Increase in Gas Prices
Bulgaria's state-owned gas supplier has announced the prices of natural gas will have to go up by nearly a third as of April this year.
In a statement, the company has cited higher supply costs as of the next quarter.
Another argument is the current BGN/USD exchange rate.
The new proposal will be submitted to the Energy and Water Regulatory Commission at its next session on March 10.
- » China's Largest State-owned Nuclear Power Company is Interested in Belene NPP
- » Bulgaria Launches Natural Gas Hub Project with EU Support
- » European Energy Forum in Sofia
- » New Air-Electric Line Will be Built Between Bulgaria and Greece
- » CEZ will Explore Possibilities for Bulgarian State to Participate in the Deal
- » The Ministry of Energy will Check the Heating in Pernik