Bulgargaz Demands 32.44% Increase in Gas Prices
Bulgaria's state-owned gas supplier has announced the prices of natural gas will have to go up by nearly a third as of April this year.
In a statement, the company has cited higher supply costs as of the next quarter.
Another argument is the current BGN/USD exchange rate.
The new proposal will be submitted to the Energy and Water Regulatory Commission at its next session on March 10.
- » Sofia to Send Next Week Its Position on EC antitrust Case Against Gazprom
- » Sofia Plans to Require More Information From Brussels About Gazprom Case
- » The Fifth Block of Kozloduy NPP Is Stopped Because of Planned Modernization
- » Sofia Prepares Statement on Gazprom’s Obligations
- » New Prices of The Thermal Energy in The Country
- » Natural Gas Prices Are Fully Determined by Market Factors