Hemus Highway To Be Opened on Monday
After 9 days in which half of Bulgaria was cut off because of a tragic incident, the Hemus highway will be opened on Monday.
Technical teams are working in the Echemishka tunnel non-stop.
“People are working under very difficult conditions – snow, cold weather, but I am certain we will manage,” assured interim Regional Minister Spas Popnikolov.
- » Water and Energy Regulatory Commission Decides on the Final Increasing Price of water in 14 Districts Since January 1
- » Unified Security System Will be Presented Today in Sofia
- » International Report: A Large Part of Islamic State's Weapons are Bulgarian
- » MPs will Discuss the State Debt of the Country
- » Bulgaria's President is the Most Trusted by the Public
- » MPs Оvercame the Veto of President Rumen Radev on the Мoratorium on New Мedicines