Hemus Highway To Be Opened on Monday
After 9 days in which half of Bulgaria was cut off because of a tragic incident, the Hemus highway will be opened on Monday.
Technical teams are working in the Echemishka tunnel non-stop.
“People are working under very difficult conditions – snow, cold weather, but I am certain we will manage,” assured interim Regional Minister Spas Popnikolov.
- » Syrian Refugee Faces Deportation From Cardiff to Bulgaria
- » Moscow says Bulgaria’s Parliament Recognizes Russian Threat Upon Foreign Instructions
- » Parliament Rejected the Presidential Veto on the Defense Act
- » Georgi Cholakov is the New Chairman of the Supreme Administrative Court
- » Vidin - Calafat Danube Bridge Will be Temporarily Closed
- » No Agreement on Role of Proposed Anticorruption Body