Sofia Metro Not Operating in Mladost - National Stadium Section
The operation of Sofia’s metro has been halted temporarily in the section between Mladost and station at the National Stadium, reported BNR.
The reason is that a woman has fallen under the metro train at Jolio Curie station. According to BNR, the woman has died.
The woman was visibly younf and she has not been identified yet. Firefighters and policemen are carrying out an inspection.
According to dariknews.bg, surveillance cameras will be inspected in order to see whether the woman was pushed or threw herself under the train.
The operation of the metro has been halted in both directions. Passengers will have to use buses in this section.
- » The Municipality of Plovdiv will Make a New Large Park
- » Citizens Unhappy with New Anti-parking Poles in the Tunnel of the National Palace of Culture
- » Crucial Week For the State Budget
- » Bulgaria Fulfilled All the Criteria For Entry into Schengen, Bulgarian Foreign Minister
- » The Innovation Fund of Bulgaria will Pay Scholars in early November
- » No EU Consensus for North Stream 2