Sofia Metro Not Operating in Mladost - National Stadium Section
The operation of Sofia’s metro has been halted temporarily in the section between Mladost and station at the National Stadium, reported BNR.
The reason is that a woman has fallen under the metro train at Jolio Curie station. According to BNR, the woman has died.
The woman was visibly younf and she has not been identified yet. Firefighters and policemen are carrying out an inspection.
According to dariknews.bg, surveillance cameras will be inspected in order to see whether the woman was pushed or threw herself under the train.
The operation of the metro has been halted in both directions. Passengers will have to use buses in this section.
- » Undercover Agents will Watch for Dirty Buses and Rude Drivers in the Capital
- » A Total of BGN 2.91 billion will be Paid to the Bulgarian Farmers
- » Bulgarian PM: There is no Greener Government than Ours
- » Government Approved the Agreement Between Bulgaria and Macedonia on the Reduction of International Roaming Tariffs
- » The Monument of Buzludzha can Receive European Funding
- » The National Assembly Ratified the Treaty on Friendship, Neighborhood and Cooperation with Macedonia