Toplofikatsiya Sofia To Compensate Its Clients
Toplofikatsiya Sofia has announced that it will compensate all of its customers who experienced difficulties in relation to the technical fault of the central heating pipeline at Tsarigradsko shose Blvd.
This will happen via the bills to be paid for February.
“The common heating meters at subsribers’ stations keep the data about the operation of the facility as well as the consumption in that particular building and the data is zeroed on March 1. Therefore, there is no deadline for the filing of complaints,” announced Toplofikatsiya.
Toplofikatsiya Sofia will propose to the principal of the company – the Sofia Municipal Council to compensate all its clients in Sofia Iztok who remained without heating or hot water, regardless whether this happened for 48 hours or less.
- » Parliament Passed Amendments to the Tourism Act
- » The Repair of Popular Grafa Street in the Center of Sofia Starts on May 8th
- » Economists Forecast 4.4% GDP Growth for Bulgaria
- » Bulgarian Head of State Convenes National Security Council Today
- » Minister Nankov: The whole Route of the Hemus Highway can be Completed by 2025.
- » The Prosecutor's Office will Explain the Arrest of Mladost District Mayor