CEZ: No Fault of Our Equipment Caused Trouble With Toplofikatsiya
There has been no technical fault in the facilities owned by CEZ charging the pump station of Toplofikatsiya.
This has been cleared in a meeting between the management of CEZ Distribution Bulgaria with the management of Toplofikatsiya Sofia in order to clarify the reasons about the technical faults with the heating pipes.
This has been announced by the press centre of CEZ with the specification that the venture has undertaken the commitment to cooperate in terms of analysing the condition of the electricity supply equipment owned by the heating supply enterprise.
- » Council of Europe Presented a Migration Report on Bulgaria
- » Bomb Alert Near the Presidency was False (Updated)
- » Restrictions on 'Struma' Motorway
- » Police Received a Signal For Bomb Alert Near the Presidency
- » From Today, the Traffic in Downtown Sofia is Changing Due to Construction of the Subway
- » Parliament Passed Amendments to the Tourism Act