Survey: Emmanuel Macron Could Be Next French President
Independent candidate Emmanuel Macron has every chance of becoming the next president of France, showed data from a sociological survey, cited by Reuters.
According to the surveyed, Macron will win the run-off against the leader of the far-right National Front (FN) Marine Le Penn who will win the most votes at the first round of elections on April 23.
At the second round, the centrist Macron will gain a lead of 65% against 35% for Le Penn, showed data from the survey.
- » The EP is Discussing a Report on Minimum Income in the EU
- » Two Rich Italian Regions Vote For More Autonomy
- » Brexit: Business Leaders Call For Swift Transition Deal
- » Catalonia's Leaders Fight off Direct Rule From Madrid
- » EU will Cut Some Money For Turkey as Ties Sour
- » Greek Police Arrest Syrian Suspected of Terrorism Overseas