Heating Supply To Be Halted Yet Again in 5 Sofia Districts
Heating supply will be halted again on Wednesday in the neighbourhoods of Mladost, Musagenitsa, Vitosha, Darvenitsa and Studentski grad, announced the management of heating utility Toplofikatsiya Sofia during a hearing in front of the Economics Committee with the Sofia Municipal Council.
The reason for yet another halt in heating supply is the starting of the work for dealing with the technical fault with a pipe near Tsarigradsko Shose Blvd which occurred on Tuesday evening.
“The technical fault was discovered yesterday but it is only today that we can start the work on dealing with the problem because hot water was pumped out until now,” said Boyan Paunov, head of the Exploitation Department of Toplofikatsiya Sofia.
- » The PM and Chief Prosecutor Met with the Bulgarians, for whom the United States is Seeking Extradition
- » Another Smolyan Village Completely Deserted
- » Bulgarian Media Mogul Peevski Sells 50% of his Print Media Business
- » BGN 1.6 billion will Cost the Construction of the Vidin-Sofia Highway
- » The New Tiles in front of the National Palace of Culture did not Last Until the End of the European Presidency
- » Over 20.7 million leva have been Allocated to Overcome the Consequences of Disasters in Bulgaria