GERB: BSP’s Programme Will Cost Over BGN 4 B Per Year
Three former GERB ministers have calculated that, if the programme of BSP for governing the country is implemented, budget expenses will increase by over BGN 4 B within a year alone.
If large energy projects like South Stream and the Belene NPP are reanimated as well, this will cost the state at least BGN 45 B.
Tomislav Donchev, Vladislav Goranov and Delyan Dobrev presented to the media estimates which exceed considerably BSP’s calculations.
According to Korneliya Ninova, the measures envisaged by the Socialists will cost the treasury BGN 1.9 B annually.
The Socialists either do not plan on fulfilling their promises or they will inevitably have to raise taxes, announced former Finance Minister Vladislav Goranov.
- » Over BGN 20 million have been Paid for the Welfare of Birds in Bulgaria
- » The Sofia District Heating Company Explained the High Heating Bills with the Colder March
- » "Democratic Bulgaria" Undertakes Measures Against Mass Sale of Scratch Lottery Tickets
- » PM Borisov is Opposed to the Return of Smoking to Establishments
- » Council of Europe Presented a Migration Report on Bulgaria
- » Bomb Alert Near the Presidency was False (Updated)