GERB: BSP’s Programme Will Cost Over BGN 4 B Per Year
Three former GERB ministers have calculated that, if the programme of BSP for governing the country is implemented, budget expenses will increase by over BGN 4 B within a year alone.
If large energy projects like South Stream and the Belene NPP are reanimated as well, this will cost the state at least BGN 45 B.
Tomislav Donchev, Vladislav Goranov and Delyan Dobrev presented to the media estimates which exceed considerably BSP’s calculations.
According to Korneliya Ninova, the measures envisaged by the Socialists will cost the treasury BGN 1.9 B annually.
The Socialists either do not plan on fulfilling their promises or they will inevitably have to raise taxes, announced former Finance Minister Vladislav Goranov.
- » Undercover Agents will Watch for Dirty Buses and Rude Drivers in the Capital
- » A Total of BGN 2.91 billion will be Paid to the Bulgarian Farmers
- » Bulgarian PM: There is no Greener Government than Ours
- » Government Approved the Agreement Between Bulgaria and Macedonia on the Reduction of International Roaming Tariffs
- » The Monument of Buzludzha can Receive European Funding
- » The National Assembly Ratified the Treaty on Friendship, Neighborhood and Cooperation with Macedonia