Reshuffles in Bulgaria's Energy Ventures
The Bulgarian Energy Holding (BEH) has embarked on massive overhauls in the management of key state-owned energy companies.
The (BEH), an entity representing and managing state-owned assets in energy, has removed Jacklen Cohen as chair of the board of the Kozloduy Nuclear Power Plant (NPP).
Cohen was until last February head of the BEH itself. He is now being replaced by Petyo Ivanov, CEO of the holding.
Stoyan Yanchev is formally taking over the CEO post at Bulgargaz, the national gas supplier, from Nikolay Pavlov as the latter became caretaker Energy Minister.
Konstantin Delisivkov, Deputy Energy Minister ad interim, is replacing Hristo Georgiev as member of the National Electricity Company (NEK)'s member of the Directors Board.
- » Hot Water Stops in Downtown Sofia from June 7 to June 16
- » Sofia to Send Next Week Its Position on EC antitrust Case Against Gazprom
- » Sofia Plans to Require More Information From Brussels About Gazprom Case
- » The Fifth Block of Kozloduy NPP Is Stopped Because of Planned Modernization
- » Sofia Prepares Statement on Gazprom’s Obligations
- » New Prices of The Thermal Energy in The Country