New Technical Fault in Mladost, Heating Supply To Be Halted
A new large technical fault has taken place in the Mladost neighbourhood at about 17:00 hrs in the vicinity of The Mall, announced heating utility Toplofikatsiya Sofia.
This is the third day after the fault with the central heating pipeline which left almost all of eastern Sofia without heating and hot water, even before heating supply was restored to the Slatina neighbourhood and parts of Druzhba 1 neighbourhood.
On Wednesday morning, heating and hot water will be stopped in stages and in accordance with a schedule in different parts of Mladost.
- » Prime Minister Boyko Borisov met with UEFA President Aleksander Ceferin
- » Boyko Borisov in Belgrade: The EU has Wise and Secure Balkans
- » A Memorandum of Understanding and Cooperation Between the Two Prosecutor's Offices of Serbia and Bulgaria
- » Nearly BGN 1.5 Billion is the Budget of Sofia for 2018
- » Today Begins the Real Part of the Experimental Repair of the ''Trakia'' Highway
- » More Than 5000 Bulgarian Villages Can Apply for Euro Fundings For Wi-Fi