Repairs To Be Made to Bulgaria's National Library
Urgent repairs will be made to the National Library St. St. Cyril and Methodius, stated in an interview for bTV interim Culture Minister Rashko Mladenov.
Part of the ceiling of the library collapsed on Friday under the weight of melting snow and injured a reader.
“So far as I know, there are talks about some BGN 200,000 which are needed in order for the library to be repaired and this is not being done. I am here now and my promise is that this will be done at all costs. As it turns out, we are risking human lives,” said Mladenov.
- » The National Academy of Arts Wants to Make an Affiliate in Burgas
- » Sofia Mayor Banned the Parking of Buses in Front of the St. Alexander Nevsky Cathedral
- » CEC Test Publicly Remote Electronic Voting
- » The National Council for Tripartite Cooperation Discusses the Minimum Wage Today
- » Prime Minister Boyko Borisov met with UEFA President Aleksander Ceferin
- » Boyko Borisov in Belgrade: The EU has Wise and Secure Balkans