NPSD Leaves Reformist Bloc To Cooperate With DOST
At the executive council of the Reformist Bloc, the chairman of the People’s Party Svoboda i Dostoynstvo (Freedom and Dignity) (NPSD) Orhan Ismailov announced that his party has decided on maximum cooperation with DOST, stated the chairman of the election headquarters of the Reformist Bloc Petar Moskov.
“The Reformist Bloc accepts this position with understanding. For us, cooperation with DOST is unacceptable,” Said Moskov.
We highly value the contribution and participation of NPSD in the bloc, added Moskov.
According to Moskov, it is important for partieswith ethnic minorities to participate in Bulgarian parties.
- » 2140 are the Candidates for 74 Junior Magistrate Positions
- » Large Luggage Can Now Also Ride for Free in Sofia's Public Transport
- » The Ombudsman Organizes a Forum for the Protection of the Rights of Orphans
- » Establishments will be Closed in the Case of Systematic Violations of the Ban on Smoking
- » The Water Agency Stops Pumping Water in Three Areas of Sofia
- » Bulgaria Commemorates the 145th Anniversary of the Death of Vasil Levski