Bulgarian Court Registers Barekov's Recharge Bulgaria Movement
Sofia City Court has registered the movement “Prezaredi Balgaria” (Recharge Bulgaria) established by Nikolay Barekov.
The court ruled that all legal requirements have been adhered to, reported bgnews.bg
The Prosecutor’s Office found no legal obstacles to initiating the case, both on grounds of requests submitted and evidence in writing.
In order to curtail tardiness in the legal procedure, which would otherwise take a full month, and in relation to the decree on snap elections to be held – which expires on February 8, 2017, the court ruled for registration.
- » The Price of Water is Rising in 14 Regions of the Country
- » Police Trade Unions Will Protest Before Christmas
- » Water and Energy Regulatory Commission Decides on the Final Increasing Price of water in 14 Districts Since January 1
- » Unified Security System Will be Presented Today in Sofia
- » International Report: A Large Part of Islamic State's Weapons are Bulgarian
- » MPs will Discuss the State Debt of the Country