Bulgarian Red Cross Raises BGN 2.076 M for Hitrino
The Bulgarian Red Cross has raised BGN 2.076 M in its campaign to help families of victims and those affected by the deadly blast in Hitrino, northeastern Bulgaria.
Of these, online donations and money sent to the campaign's bank account are BGN 1.0438 M, according to Focus News Agency.
Seven people died, dozens were injured, and hundreds were affected by a massive explosion that followed a train derailment in the village of Hitrino. Dozens of homes were partly or completely destroyed.
- » Reactions in the National Assembly on the Sale of CEZ's Assets in Bulgaria
- » The Minister of Energy Resigned
- » Sofia Municipality will Try to Reduce Advertising in the City Center
- » “Blue Room” for Hearing of Child Victims of Crime Opened in Vratsa
- » Bulgaria's commercial vehicle registrations rise 19% y/y in Jan
- » Bulgarian Ombudsman will Now be Elected by Open Ballot System