Bulgarian Red Cross Raises BGN 2.076 M for Hitrino
The Bulgarian Red Cross has raised BGN 2.076 M in its campaign to help families of victims and those affected by the deadly blast in Hitrino, northeastern Bulgaria.
Of these, online donations and money sent to the campaign's bank account are BGN 1.0438 M, according to Focus News Agency.
Seven people died, dozens were injured, and hundreds were affected by a massive explosion that followed a train derailment in the village of Hitrino. Dozens of homes were partly or completely destroyed.
- » 63% of Bulgarians Approve Government's Willingness to Build Belene NPP
- » Sofia Municipality has Terminated an Order for BGN 40 Million for a Priority Project
- » Guaranteed Мinimum Income will Rise to BGN 75 From January 1, 2018
- » 5400 Positions in the Bulgarian Army are Vacant
- » More than 208 000 Unemployed People have Started Work From January to October
- » MPs will Again Discuss the Budget Law of the National Health Insurance Fund For 2018