Interim PM Gerdzhikov Appoints Four Deputy Ministers
By order of interim Prime Minister Ognyan Gerdzhikov four more Deputy Ministers have been appointed. The nominations were made by the respective interim ministers, reported the government press service.
Lazar Lazarov will join the team of interim Labour and Social Policies Minister Galab Donev.
Georgi Todorov has been appointed Deputy Minister of Transport, Information Technologies and Communications.
Maya Todorova becomes Deputy Minister of Youth and Sports – a position she occupied in the period 2013-2014.
Boryana Hristova has been appointed Deputy Minister of Culture.
- » Boyko Borisov in Belgrade: The EU has Wise and Secure Balkans
- » A Memorandum of Understanding and Cooperation Between the Two Prosecutor's Offices of Serbia and Bulgaria
- » Nearly BGN 1.5 Billion is the Budget of Sofia for 2018
- » Today Begins the Real Part of the Experimental Repair of the ''Trakia'' Highway
- » More Than 5000 Bulgarian Villages Can Apply for Euro Fundings For Wi-Fi
- » Restaurants and Cafes do not Comply with the Smoking Ban