Interim PM Gerdzhikov Appoints Four Deputy Ministers
By order of interim Prime Minister Ognyan Gerdzhikov four more Deputy Ministers have been appointed. The nominations were made by the respective interim ministers, reported the government press service.
Lazar Lazarov will join the team of interim Labour and Social Policies Minister Galab Donev.
Georgi Todorov has been appointed Deputy Minister of Transport, Information Technologies and Communications.
Maya Todorova becomes Deputy Minister of Youth and Sports – a position she occupied in the period 2013-2014.
Boryana Hristova has been appointed Deputy Minister of Culture.
- » Reactions in the National Assembly on the Sale of CEZ's Assets in Bulgaria
- » The Minister of Energy Resigned
- » Sofia Municipality will Try to Reduce Advertising in the City Center
- » “Blue Room” for Hearing of Child Victims of Crime Opened in Vratsa
- » Bulgaria's commercial vehicle registrations rise 19% y/y in Jan
- » Bulgarian Ombudsman will Now be Elected by Open Ballot System