Interim PM Gerdzhikov Appoints Four Deputy Ministers
By order of interim Prime Minister Ognyan Gerdzhikov four more Deputy Ministers have been appointed. The nominations were made by the respective interim ministers, reported the government press service.
Lazar Lazarov will join the team of interim Labour and Social Policies Minister Galab Donev.
Georgi Todorov has been appointed Deputy Minister of Transport, Information Technologies and Communications.
Maya Todorova becomes Deputy Minister of Youth and Sports – a position she occupied in the period 2013-2014.
Boryana Hristova has been appointed Deputy Minister of Culture.
- » Vidin - Calafat Danube Bridge Will be Temporarily Closed
- » No Agreement on Role of Proposed Anticorruption Body
- » About 30% of Children in Refugee Centers go to School
- » BGN 80 Million is the Budget for Road Cleaning during the Winter
- » Bulgaria Media Still Under Political Pressure
- » Residents of the Mladost Quarter of Sofia Protest Because of Lack of Lighting