Local Taxes May Be Paid to Sofia Municipality As Of February 1
Owners of real estate property in Sofia Municipality will be able to pay local taxes and fees for 2017 as of February 1, announced Deputy Finance Mayor Doncho Balabanov.
The deadline for using a 5% discount on the real estate property tax and the motor vehicles tax is April 30, 2017 but in order for citizens to take advantage of this discount, the entire amount for the whole year must be paid in full and not in installments. The discount is in force for taxes only and not for the household waste fee due.
Amounts due may be paid in equal installments as well – the deadline for real estate property tax and motor vehicles tax is June 30, 2017 – first installment and October 31, 2017 – second installment.
Regarding household waste, the installments are scheduled as follows – April 30, June 30, September 30 and November 30 – for all four equalinstallments.
- » State Ventures To Invest 50% of 2016 Profits on Behalf of Bulgaria
- » Bulgaria's Debt Grows by EUR 2.1238 in 2016
- » State Debt Decreases in EU, Bulgaria in Q3 2016
- » Bulgaria Posts 46.4% Drop in FDI in Jan-Nov 2016
- » BSE: Six New Companies Join SEE Link Indices
- » Airplane Tickets Prices Up by 28.6% in December