Bulgaria's PM Gerdzhikov Appoints 3 Deputy Interior Ministers
Prime Minister Ognyan Gerdzhikov will coordinate the activities of the Finance Minister and the Foreign Minister, as well as of the state agencies Intelligence and Electronic Management and the State Agency for Bulgarians Abroad.
Defence Minister Stefan Yanev will be responsible for four more ministries – the Interior Ministry, the Justice Ministry, the Transport Ministry and the Regional Ministry. Yanev will also control the activity of State Agency National Security (DANS), State Agency for Refugees, Archives, Wartime Reserves and Technical Operations State Agency (DATO).
Deputy PM on Social Policies and Health Minister Ilko Semerdzhiev will take over the coordination of a total of 10 ministries – economics, energy, agriculture, environment, social policies, education, youth and sports, culture, tourism.
Ventsislav Kitanov, Emil Ganchev and Marinela Beleva have been appointed Deputy Interior Ministers.
- » A Total of BGN 2.91 billion will be Paid to the Bulgarian Farmers
- » Bulgarian PM: There is no Greener Government than Ours
- » Government Approved the Agreement Between Bulgaria and Macedonia on the Reduction of International Roaming Tariffs
- » The Monument of Buzludzha can Receive European Funding
- » The National Assembly Ratified the Treaty on Friendship, Neighborhood and Cooperation with Macedonia
- » Plans for Expansion of the Trakia Highway