Bulgaria's PM Gerdzhikov Appoints 3 Deputy Interior Ministers
Prime Minister Ognyan Gerdzhikov will coordinate the activities of the Finance Minister and the Foreign Minister, as well as of the state agencies Intelligence and Electronic Management and the State Agency for Bulgarians Abroad.
Defence Minister Stefan Yanev will be responsible for four more ministries – the Interior Ministry, the Justice Ministry, the Transport Ministry and the Regional Ministry. Yanev will also control the activity of State Agency National Security (DANS), State Agency for Refugees, Archives, Wartime Reserves and Technical Operations State Agency (DATO).
Deputy PM on Social Policies and Health Minister Ilko Semerdzhiev will take over the coordination of a total of 10 ministries – economics, energy, agriculture, environment, social policies, education, youth and sports, culture, tourism.
Ventsislav Kitanov, Emil Ganchev and Marinela Beleva have been appointed Deputy Interior Ministers.
- » The Repairs of the National Palace of Culture will End by Christmas
- » "Parents - Conflicts - Aggression and Child Protection" is the Topic of a Round Table in the National Assembly Today
- » The Municipality of Plovdiv will Make a New Large Park
- » Citizens Unhappy with New Anti-parking Poles in the Tunnel of the National Palace of Culture
- » Crucial Week For the State Budget
- » Bulgaria Fulfilled All the Criteria For Entry into Schengen, Bulgarian Foreign Minister