Bulgaria's PM Gerdzhikov Appoints 3 Deputy Interior Ministers
Prime Minister Ognyan Gerdzhikov will coordinate the activities of the Finance Minister and the Foreign Minister, as well as of the state agencies Intelligence and Electronic Management and the State Agency for Bulgarians Abroad.
Defence Minister Stefan Yanev will be responsible for four more ministries – the Interior Ministry, the Justice Ministry, the Transport Ministry and the Regional Ministry. Yanev will also control the activity of State Agency National Security (DANS), State Agency for Refugees, Archives, Wartime Reserves and Technical Operations State Agency (DATO).
Deputy PM on Social Policies and Health Minister Ilko Semerdzhiev will take over the coordination of a total of 10 ministries – economics, energy, agriculture, environment, social policies, education, youth and sports, culture, tourism.
Ventsislav Kitanov, Emil Ganchev and Marinela Beleva have been appointed Deputy Interior Ministers.
- » The Monument of Buzludzha is Among the Seven Most Endangered in Europe
- » Bulgaria's Jobless Rate Edges Down m/m in Feb
- » Bulgaria Provides EUR 200,000 to Support Refugees from Syria
- » 8 Stations of the Third Metro Line will be Ready by Autumn 2019
- » 13 Municipalities are Facing Bankruptcy, 49% of the Spending goes to Salaries
- » Parliament will Discuss an Updated National Security Strategy