Fire Breaks Out at Harmanli Migrant Center
A fire broke out on Tuesday morning at the Harmanli reception and accommodation center in Southern Bulgaria, authorities say.
A short circuit or an overload of the electricity grid are among the likely resons, according to the Bulgarian National Radio.
As many as 500 migrants were evacuated, wuth authorities moving them to other spaces.
Almost 3000 people live in Harmanli, where riots broke at the end of November.
- » More than 100 Killed in Cuba Plane Crash
- » Bulgarian Died in the United States, he Slipped while Climbing a Mountain Slope
- » The Authorities are Investigating the Crash between Train and Bus in Simeonovgrad
- » The Missing Bulgarian on his Way to London Died of a Heart Attack in a Bus (Updated)
- » Assault with a Knife in a Trolley near the Center of Sofia
- » A Child Was Bitten by a Dog in a Kindergarten in the Village Pelin, South Bulgaria