Fire Breaks Out at Harmanli Migrant Center
A fire broke out on Tuesday morning at the Harmanli reception and accommodation center in Southern Bulgaria, authorities say.
A short circuit or an overload of the electricity grid are among the likely resons, according to the Bulgarian National Radio.
As many as 500 migrants were evacuated, wuth authorities moving them to other spaces.
Almost 3000 people live in Harmanli, where riots broke at the end of November.
- » Bulgarian Diplomat Monitors the Situation of the Injured in the Bus Crash in Egypt
- » Breaking: Bus Crash in Egypt Leaves 22 Bulgarians Injured
- » Cirque du Soleil Performer Dies after Fall in Florida
- » Drunk Passenger Forced a Plane from Poland to Egypt to Make an Emergency Landing in Sofia
- » 17 People were Injured in a Railway Accident in Slovakia
- » Electric pillar fell on children in Pazardzhik