Trump, Putin Discuss 'Equal Partnership' Prospects over Phone
The Presidents of United States and Russia talked over the phone on Saturday evening, touching issues such as Syria, the Israel-Palestina conflict, the fight against terrorism, and bilateral trade.
The Kremlin said Ukraine had also been on the agenda.
Vladimir Putin and Donald Trump talked for around 45 minutes.
The two underlined they stood ready to develop a "constructive", equal and mutually beneficial partnership and agreed their administrations should work toward arranging a meeting.
On Saturday, Trump also caled French President Francois Hollande and Greman Chancellor Angela Merkel.
- » Former Playboy Model Says Trump Tried to Pay her after Sex
- » Czech PM Babis Says will 'Probably' Expel Russian Spies
- » After 14 years: A Man Finds his Lost Cat
- » Smoking Freely will be Allowed in Bars and Restaurants in Austria for Now
- » Automation Threatens 800 Million Jobs, but Technology Could Still Save us, Says Report
- » The European Union Will Lift Visas for Kosovo by the End of 2018