US Ambassador: Abolition of Visas for Bulgarians Not Expected Soon
Abolition of visas for Bulgarians travelling to the USA cannot be expected soon, stated on Darik radio the US Ambassador to Bulgaria Eric Rubin.
Rubin explained that the procedures for getting a visa will become easier but a full abolition is not in sight.
In relation to criticisms that the foundation America For Bulgaria is interfering in domestic policy, Rubin said that it finances programmes in different media and civil organisations.
According to him, however, these are small and have no significant effect on Bulgarian politics.
According to Rubin, this year he will lobby for summit meetings between the two countries, including a meeting between the presidents of the two countries – Rumen Radev and Donald Trump.
- » Spain is Richer than Italy, According to Data from the IMF
- » Over 11% Growth in International Tourism Revenues During the Winter in Bulgaria
- » Bulgarian National Bank Puts into Circulation a Silver Commemorative Coin "The Old Elm in Sliven"
- » Bulgaria Expects up to 10% more Tourists in the Summer
- » Staro Stefanovo - a Bulgarian Renaissance Fairy Tale near Lovech
- » Airlines Fear Wave of Compensation Claims After EU Court Ruling