US Ambassador: Abolition of Visas for Bulgarians Not Expected Soon
Abolition of visas for Bulgarians travelling to the USA cannot be expected soon, stated on Darik radio the US Ambassador to Bulgaria Eric Rubin.
Rubin explained that the procedures for getting a visa will become easier but a full abolition is not in sight.
In relation to criticisms that the foundation America For Bulgaria is interfering in domestic policy, Rubin said that it finances programmes in different media and civil organisations.
According to him, however, these are small and have no significant effect on Bulgarian politics.
According to Rubin, this year he will lobby for summit meetings between the two countries, including a meeting between the presidents of the two countries – Rumen Radev and Donald Trump.
- » 700 Million Worth of Investments and 2700 New Jobs for Several Months
- » Bulgaria Launched one of the Largest Agricultural Exhibitions in Europe
- » Mergermarket: Telenor Sells its Bulgarian Operator to a US Fund
- » Bulgaria is Seventh in the EU in Increase of House Prices in 2017
- » Bansko Ski Center is Shut Down Due to Hurricane Wind
- » Emirates Airlines Ordered Aircrafts for USD 16 Billion