US Ambassador: Abolition of Visas for Bulgarians Not Expected Soon
Abolition of visas for Bulgarians travelling to the USA cannot be expected soon, stated on Darik radio the US Ambassador to Bulgaria Eric Rubin.
Rubin explained that the procedures for getting a visa will become easier but a full abolition is not in sight.
In relation to criticisms that the foundation America For Bulgaria is interfering in domestic policy, Rubin said that it finances programmes in different media and civil organisations.
According to him, however, these are small and have no significant effect on Bulgarian politics.
According to Rubin, this year he will lobby for summit meetings between the two countries, including a meeting between the presidents of the two countries – Rumen Radev and Donald Trump.
- » Volkswagen will Invest EUR 22.8 Billion in its Factories
- » Bitcoin Hits New Record High, Breaking $8,000 For the First Time
- » Women-Only Music Festival for Sweden After Rape Complaints
- » Global Economic Competitiveness Index: Bulgaria Ranks 49th Out of 137 Countries
- » In Bolivia Began a Meeting of Countries - Exporters of Natural Gas
- » Nebraska Department of Agriculture Announces Soybean Agreement with Bulgaria