Caretaker PM: We Will Not Shy From Cancelling Public Procurement Orders
Caretaker PM Ognyan Gerdzhikov stated that the new cabinet will not be apprehensive about cancelling public procurement orders made at the last moment and involving a lot of money.
Gerdzhikov pointed out that this is not a “witch hunt”.
“There will be no such thing. Of course, things that have been done have to be checked very carefully in all ministries because in many places there was data that there were corruption elements – mostly regarding public procurement orders. I ordered, from the very beginning, all ministers to come out with all pending public procurement orders made in the last few weeks by the outgoing cabinet in order to find out whether these truly correspond to needs and whether there is something hidden. We will shy from cancelling public procurement orders made at the last moment, for a lot of money, when there is always a risk that some things are not in order.”
- » A Total of BGN 2.91 billion will be Paid to the Bulgarian Farmers
- » Bulgarian PM: There is no Greener Government than Ours
- » Government Approved the Agreement Between Bulgaria and Macedonia on the Reduction of International Roaming Tariffs
- » The Monument of Buzludzha can Receive European Funding
- » The National Assembly Ratified the Treaty on Friendship, Neighborhood and Cooperation with Macedonia
- » Plans for Expansion of the Trakia Highway