Caretaker PM: We Will Not Shy From Cancelling Public Procurement Orders
Caretaker PM Ognyan Gerdzhikov stated that the new cabinet will not be apprehensive about cancelling public procurement orders made at the last moment and involving a lot of money.
Gerdzhikov pointed out that this is not a “witch hunt”.
“There will be no such thing. Of course, things that have been done have to be checked very carefully in all ministries because in many places there was data that there were corruption elements – mostly regarding public procurement orders. I ordered, from the very beginning, all ministers to come out with all pending public procurement orders made in the last few weeks by the outgoing cabinet in order to find out whether these truly correspond to needs and whether there is something hidden. We will shy from cancelling public procurement orders made at the last moment, for a lot of money, when there is always a risk that some things are not in order.”
- » The Repairs of the National Palace of Culture will End by Christmas
- » "Parents - Conflicts - Aggression and Child Protection" is the Topic of a Round Table in the National Assembly Today
- » The Municipality of Plovdiv will Make a New Large Park
- » Citizens Unhappy with New Anti-parking Poles in the Tunnel of the National Palace of Culture
- » Crucial Week For the State Budget
- » Bulgaria Fulfilled All the Criteria For Entry into Schengen, Bulgarian Foreign Minister