Bulgaria's Public Gas Supplier to Have New CEO
Stoyan Yanchev will be the new Chief Executive Offier of Bulgargaz, the country's public natural gas supplier, the Bulgarian National Radio reports.
The shift is caused by President Rumen Radev's decision to include incumbent Nikolay Pavlov in the interim government that will take over on Friday.
Bulgargaz EAD is a wholly owned subsidiary of the Bulgarian Energy Holding, a grouping of state-owned assets in the energy sector.
- » Public Discussions on Gas Extraction in the Dobrudzha Region
- » Random Inspections Indicate Good Preparation of Network Electric Operators for the Winter
- » Just One Marine Wind Turbine Farm can Power the Whole World
- » Large Scale Power Outages in Sofia from Today
- » Europe will Receive Azerbaijani Gas in 2020
- » Gazprom does not Exclude the Possibility of Building New Gas Pipelines for Europe