President Radev Appoints Bulgaria's Caretaker Cabinet
President Rumen Radev will present the composition, structure and priorities of the future caretaker government on January 27 at 10:00 hrs at an official ceremony at Dondukov 2, reported the press service of the head of state.
With a decree, Radev has appointed the caretaker government of the Republic of Bulgaria. The caretaker ministers are as follows:
Ilko Semerdzhiev – Deputy PM on Social Policies and caretaker Health Minister
Stefan Yanev – Deputy PM on Internal Order and Security and caretaker Defence Minister
Malina Krumova – Deputy PM on European Funds
Plamen Dimitrov – caretaker Interior Minister
Kiril Ananiev – caretaker Finance Minister
Galab Donev – caretaker Labour Minister
Nikolay Denkov – caretaker Education Minister
Radi Naydenov – caretaker Foreign Minister
Rashko Mladenov – caretaker Culture Minister
Hristo Bozukov – caretaker Agriculture Minister
Hristo Alexiev – caretaker Transport Minister
Teodor Sedlarski – caretaker Economy Minister
Nikolay Pavlov – caretaker Energy Minister
Daniela Dasheva – Sports Minister
Irina Kostova – caretaker Environment Minister
Maria Pavlova, investigator at the National Investigative Service, will be the new Justice Minister in the caretaker cabinet.
Spas Popnikolov has been appointed Regional Minister.
Stela Baltova will be the new Tourism Minister. She was Deputy Chairwoman of the State Tourism Commission.
The international secretary of BSP Denitsa Zlateva will act as Deputy PM on Bulgaria’s Presidency of the Council of the EU in the caretaker government.
The Chairman of the 39th Parliament Ognyan Gerdzhikov was appointed caretaker PM on Tuesday.
- » Over BGN 41 Million Granted for Repairs in Sofia
- » Leader of ATAKA: I am Not Sure if I will Support the Upcoming Mistrust Vote
- » Undercover Agents will Watch for Dirty Buses and Rude Drivers in the Capital
- » A Total of BGN 2.91 billion will be Paid to the Bulgarian Farmers
- » Bulgarian PM: There is no Greener Government than Ours
- » Government Approved the Agreement Between Bulgaria and Macedonia on the Reduction of International Roaming Tariffs