Trump Moves to Withdraw from Pacific Trade Deal
United States President Donald Trum has signed an executive order that initiates his country's pullout of the Trans-Pacific Partnership (TPP).
The TPP, a cornerstone of his predecessor Barack Obama's political doings, has never been ratified by the Congress whose members have given it a mixed reception.
It involves 12 countries and is aimed at boosting growth and forging closer economic ties.
Other actions in his first regular workday include a cut in funding to American aid groups providing or promoting international abortions and a freeze in hiring federal employees.
- » "Islamic State" Terrorist Cell in St Petersburg is Destroyed
- » NASA has Discovered a Solar System with the Same Number of Planets as ours
- » EU Leaders Agree to Move to Second-Stage Brexit Talks
- » Kosovo's Bid For Council of Europe Membership in January 2018
- » Greek Gov’t Aims to Speed Up Migrant Returns to Turkey
- » The US Federal Communications Commission Repealed the Principle of Net Neutrality