Bulgaria's Dimitrov Reaches Australian Open Quarter-Finals
Bulgarian tennis player Grigor Dimitrov reached the quarter-finals of the Australian Open after defeating Denis Istomin (2:6, 7:6 (2), 6:2, 6:1).
This is the second time Dimitrov will play at the quarter-finals since 2014.
Dimitrov will face David Goffin for a spot in the semi-finals. The Belgian player (11) recovered from a set down and beat Dominic Thiem (8) (5:7, 7:6 (4), 6:2, 6:2).
- » Kylian Mbappe was Chosen as the Best Young footballer in Europe
- » Grigor Dimitrov Remains Eighth in the World
- » Grigor Dimitrov is Semi-finalist in Stockholm
- » Putin Described Russia's Olympic Problems as "Humiliation for the Country"
- » Ludogorets Defeated Sporting Braga with 2:0 and is Leader in Group C of Europa League
- » Grigor Dimitrov Progresses to the Next Round of the Stockholm Tournament