Bulgaria's Dimitrov Reaches Australian Open Quarter-Finals
Bulgarian tennis player Grigor Dimitrov reached the quarter-finals of the Australian Open after defeating Denis Istomin (2:6, 7:6 (2), 6:2, 6:1).
This is the second time Dimitrov will play at the quarter-finals since 2014.
Dimitrov will face David Goffin for a spot in the semi-finals. The Belgian player (11) recovered from a set down and beat Dominic Thiem (8) (5:7, 7:6 (4), 6:2, 6:2).
- » Grigor Dimitrov Struggled but Reached the Third Round of the Australian Open
- » Ronaldinho: Brazilian World Cup Winner Retires From Football
- » Grigor Dimitrov on the Court Again on Wednesday at 10:00 Bulgarian Time
- » Novak Djokovic HITS BACK Over ‘Exaggerated’ Australian Open
- » Dimitrov Easily Qualified for the Australian Open's Second Round
- » Ronaldo to Leave Real Madrid?