Bulgaria's Dimitrov Defeats Gasquet in 3rd Round of Australian Open
Bulgaria’s tennis player Grigor Dimitrov has defeated French player Richard Gasquet in the third round of the Australian Open (6:3, 6:2, 6:4).
This is only the second victory for Dimitrov in 7 matches against the Frenchman.
Dimitrov will face Denis Istomin on Monday.
- » Grigor Dimitrov Qualified for the Third Round in Miami
- » Bulgaria's National Football Team will Face its First Test for 2018
- » Grigor Dimitrov Will Close the Friday Program in Miami
- » Grigor Dimitrov Remains Fourth in the World Tennis Rankings
- » The Prime Minister Meets with Football Bosses Because of the Pressure on Referees
- » National Football Team Coach Announced the Team for Upcoming Friendlies