Russian Hacker Arrested in Spain
A computer expert considered to be one of the most important hackers in Russia has been detained in Spain.
The 32-year old Stanislav Lisov is wanted in the USA for financial fraud amounting to EUR 5 M, read the announcement of the Spanish Civil Guard.
Spanish authorities stated that the hacker was arrested a week ago at the airport in Barcelona.
Lisov is charged with the creation of malware which gave him access to data about the debit and credit cards of millions of people.
- » Corpse of a Woman Without Head, Arms and Legs was Found in Copenhagen
- » Customs Officers Discovered Nearly 1kg of Contraband Gold Jewelry in a Secret Compartment of a Truck
- » Young Girl Found Dead in Elevator in Burgas
- » Man, 64, 'shot his 42-year-old wife in Sofia
- » Daughter of Tsvetan Vassilev Charged with Money Laundering
- » 1658 Liters of Illegal Alcohol was Detained on the Black Sea Coast