Laid Off Miners Block Bobov Dol Mine Again
Fifty of the laid off Bobov dol miners blocked the passage of trucks transporting coal to the mine at 10:00 hrs on Friday for a second day in a row, reported BGNES.
There were about 50 people at the blockade at 10:30 hrs but more people keep arriving.
On Thursday, about 100 people blocked the entry and exit of trucks transporting raw materials for the mine.
Negotiations with the head of Coal Extraction – Bobov dol Haralampi Zlatanov failed – miners did not accept the proposal for a rescheduled payment of their remuneration.
According to the miners, the sums amount to six gross salaries plus food coupons and unused paid leave.
- » BGN 80 Million is the Budget for Road Cleaning during the Winter
- » Bulgaria Media Still Under Political Pressure
- » Residents of the Mladost Quarter of Sofia Protest Because of Lack of Lighting
- » Protests at the Hospital in Pomorie Continue
- » Bulgarian President Convenes National Security Council
- » Dairy Products Prices Seen Going Up by 10% in 2017