KEVR To Launch Inspections of Energy Distribution Ventures
Bulgaria’s Energy Ministry and the Electricity and Water Regulatory Commission (KEVR) will start emergency inspections of the three electricity distribution ventures due to the record-high consumption of electricity in the last two months.
The purpose is to guarantee that the bills of household consumers for December and January are real.
Experts will inspect random bills of clients of CEZ, EVN and ENERGO-PRO.
The experts will also inspect whether the technical equipment of the three electricity ventures on the territory of the country is in good working condition.
Each of the three ventures will work out its own criteria for the rescheduling of the payment of electricity bills and announce these. The purpose is for citizens to remain calm, explained Energy Minister Temenuzhka Petkova.
- » Serious Interest in Bulgarian Innovative Ideas at Dubai World Expo
- » Low ECB Rates an Opportunity to Reform, Draghi Argues
- » Sofia Airport has Returned 604 Lost Items Since the Beginning of the Year
- » Most Small Businesses do not Protect their Trade Secrets
- » Facebook Buys Weeks-Old App For Teens to be Nice to Each Other
- » Could Regulations Affect the Casino Industry in 2018