KEVR To Launch Inspections of Energy Distribution Ventures
Bulgaria’s Energy Ministry and the Electricity and Water Regulatory Commission (KEVR) will start emergency inspections of the three electricity distribution ventures due to the record-high consumption of electricity in the last two months.
The purpose is to guarantee that the bills of household consumers for December and January are real.
Experts will inspect random bills of clients of CEZ, EVN and ENERGO-PRO.
The experts will also inspect whether the technical equipment of the three electricity ventures on the territory of the country is in good working condition.
Each of the three ventures will work out its own criteria for the rescheduling of the payment of electricity bills and announce these. The purpose is for citizens to remain calm, explained Energy Minister Temenuzhka Petkova.
- » Volkswagen to Install 2,800 U.S. Electric Vehicle Charging Stations
- » Bulgaria Air with Tickets of € 45 For the Holidays
- » Ryanair Christmas strike: Everything You Need to Know About How the Airline Backed Down
- » Bulgaria is Second in the EU to Export Ski
- » Toyota to Offer Electrified Option For All Models by 2025
- » The Bulgarian Academy of Science Report About Belene NPP will be Published After Editing