Six New Destinations from Varna To Be Launched in 2017
Six new all-year flight routes will be launched in 2017 at Varna Airport, reported BTA.
As of the summer, regular flights will take place to Dortmund, Munich – Memmingen in Germany, Eindhoven in Holland, Larnaca in Cyprus, Milan – Bergamo in Italy and Tel Aviv in Israel.
The company concessionaire of Varna Airport – Fraport Twin Star Airport Management -reported that 2016 set a record in terms of the servicing of passengers at the airports in Varna and Burgas – a total of 4,529,838 passengers, or an increase of 22%, compared to 2015.
There was a rise of 18% in terms of serviced flights at the two airports in 2016, compared to 2015.
- » Bulgaria and Romania Want 3rd Bridge Between the Countries
- » Bulgarian Ministry of Economy: 'Kremikovtsi is the Worst Privatization Deal Ever'
- » 15-20% Growth in the Village Tourism, Association of Bulgarian Villages
- » 26.5% Increase in Number of Trips Taken by Bulgarians YoY
- » US Coal Departed for Ukraine
- » Peevski: I Have not and Will not Have Anything to do with the Military Industry