Putin: Claim We Have Compromising Materials Against Trump Is Fraud
Russian President Vladimir Putin has described as fraud claims that Moscow has at its disposal compromising materials about US President-elect Donald Trump.
“I do not know Mr. Trump. I have never met him. I have no idea what he will do on the international scene. This is why I have no grounds to either attack him or criticise him for anything. Someone is thinking that our special services are trying to get at every American billionaire, is that it? Of course not,” underlined Putin and explained that while Trump was in Moscow no one had any idea that he will enter politics.
Putin also expressed his hope that Moscow and Washington will finally normalise their relations.
- » Russian Parliament Sets March 18 as Presidential Election Date
- » Putin Says will Run as Independent Candidate For New Kremlin Term
- » Russia's Putin Says Will Seek New Presidential Term in 2018
- » 40% of Families in Russia with a Shortage of Money for Food and Clothing
- » Kremlin Says no Proof Russia was Source of Radioactive Pollution
- » Russia's Putin Hosts Syria's Assad For Talks