BSE: Six New Companies Join SEE Link Indices
Six new companies have joined the indices of the regional stock exchange platform SEE Link, announced the Bulgarian Stock Exchange.
Two of the companies are Serbian and the rest are Slovenian.
SEE Link is a platform created by the stock exchanges in Bulgaria, Macedonia and Croatia with the purpose of creating a regional infrastructure for trade in securities. Its total market capitalisation exceeds USD 38.5 B.
Three more operators are getting ready to connect to the platform – the stock exchanges in Athens, Montenegro and Banja Luka.
- » State Ventures To Invest 50% of 2016 Profits on Behalf of Bulgaria
- » Bulgaria's Debt Grows by EUR 2.1238 in 2016
- » Local Taxes May Be Paid to Sofia Municipality As Of February 1
- » State Debt Decreases in EU, Bulgaria in Q3 2016
- » Bulgaria Posts 46.4% Drop in FDI in Jan-Nov 2016
- » Airplane Tickets Prices Up by 28.6% in December