Sunny Beach 2nd Cheapest Destination for UK Tourists
Bulgaria ranked together with Portugal and Japan as one of the most preferred destinations for tourism by the British for 2017, showed a survey of Holiday Barometer carried out by Royal Mail every year.
The survey shows that, in 2017, Sunny Beach will be the second cheapest resort which can be visited by UK citizens.
A British citizen will spend, on average, 33.53 pounds sterling a day in Sunny Beach. This amount includes a bottle of water, one coffee, a soft drink, sun cream and a three-course meal for dinner, including a glass of wine and a small beer.
Only the Portuguese resort of Algarve ranks ahead of Sunny Beach in terms of prices.
- » Wizz Air Orders 146 New Planes worth $17.2bn And Announces New Routes From Sofia
- » Minister Angelkova: We have Always Supported the Construction of a 2nd Lift in Bansko
- » Violations in Bulgarian Winter Resorts Decreased
- » Bulgaria and Russia will Offer Joint Cruises in the Black Sea
- » In September 2017, 72.7% of All Nights Spent by Foreign Citizens Were Realized in 4 and 5 Star Hotels
- » Protesters Want a Second Lift in Bansko Winter Resort