Renault: There Is No Manipulating Software In Our Vehicles
Renault cars are not equipped with software that manipulates the results of harmful emissions, announced the company late on Friday night.
The statement was made in relation to media information that French authorities have launched a probe of the company on suspicions that the carmaker might have attempted to hide emissions of diesel engines above permissible levels.
Renault abides by all French and European laws, announced the carmaker.
- » 1438 Square Meters of Concrete were Removed from the Seaside of Sunny Beach Resort
- » Bulgaria’s Q4 Household Spending Rises 13%
- » Environment Minister Signs Contracts for Construction of Waste Handling Plants
- » UK to Seek EU Mutual Recognition Deal For Financial Services
- » Bitcoin is Currently over $10,000
- » Liza Minnelli Auctions Cabaret Outfit in Huge 'Downsizing' Sale