Renault: There Is No Manipulating Software In Our Vehicles
Renault cars are not equipped with software that manipulates the results of harmful emissions, announced the company late on Friday night.
The statement was made in relation to media information that French authorities have launched a probe of the company on suspicions that the carmaker might have attempted to hide emissions of diesel engines above permissible levels.
Renault abides by all French and European laws, announced the carmaker.
- » Part of Europe Left Without Gas Due to the Explosion in Austria
- » Passenger Numbers at Bulgaria's Varna, Burgas Airports Rise in Jan-Nov
- » World Bank Halts Financing of Oil and Gas Projects from 2019
- » Some Ryanair Pilots in Ireland to Strike, German Union Steps Up Pressure
- » Municipality, Part of the Metropolitan Area in Venezuela Introduced its Own Currency
- » Apple Confirms it Has Acquired Shazam