Wizz Air To Launch New Varna-Tel Aviv Route
Low-cost carrier Wizz Air will launch a new route Varna-Tel Aviv with three weekly flights as of July 21, 2017, announced the company.
Wiz Air is the biggest low-cost carrier in Eastern Europe. The company announced that tickets for the new destination are already available at a price of BGN 49.99.
Recently, Wizz Air announced that the company will open its 27th base in Varna and, as of July 21, 2017, a new Airbus A320 aircraft will be based at Varna Airport. Thus, Varna Airport will become the second operational base of the company in Bulgaria after Sofia Airport.
According to Wizz Air, the investment of the company in its new base in Varna will amount to USD 98 M and 36 new jobs will be opened.
The deployment of the new aircraft in Varna will increase the number of routes serviced by Wizz Air to seven.
- » Bulgaria Ranks 47th in Economic Freedom Index
- » KEVR: Bulgargaz' Demand for 32% Hike in Gas Prices Is Unjustifiably High
- » Bulgaria 'Seeking South Stream Project Revival'
- » Holiday and Spa Expo Kicks Off in Blgaria
- » Bulgaria Posted 1.3% inflation in January
- » South Stream Project Will Be Carried Out, Russian Official Says