Hungary To Target Soros-Linked NGOs
Hungary plans to take serious steps against non-governmental organisations linked to the billionaire George Soros after the election of Donald Trump as President of the USA.
According to Szilárd Németh, deputy chairman of the party of PM Viktor Orban, his country will use “all means at its disposal” in order “to sweep” non-governmental organisations financed by Soros who was born in Hungary.
These organisations “serve global capitalists and place the principle of political correctness above national governments,” stated Németh.
Orban was the first European leader who supported publicly the campaign of Trump and ignored criticisms on the part of the European Commission and the administration of Barack Obama regarding the establishment of a “non-tolerant state” resembling authoritarian regimes like Russia, China and Turkey.
- » Germany To Hold Parliamentary Elections on September 24
- » Bulgarian EP Deputies Adopt Common Stance Against Blockades in Greece
- » Belgium's CALL: Bulgaria Does Not Offer Migrants Good Conditions
- » Italy Rocked by 4 Quakes in 1 Hour
- » Antonio Tajani Elected European Parliament President
- » Theresa May: Better No Deal Than Bad Deal On Brexit