Trump: I Have No Deals, No Loans in Russia
I have no deals with Russia, I have no deals that are happening in Russia; I have no loans from Russia, announced at his first press conference US President-elect Donald Trump.
The conference was held at Trump Tower, New York.
Trump described as false all claims published in the so-called report of 35 pages which asserts that Russia has been collecting compromising evidence against Trump.
According to Trump, nothing described in that information has ever taken place.
Trump stated that he has always been careful about cameras when abroad.
For the first time, Trump admitted that Russia is behind the hacker attacks during the presidential elections but accused the Democrats of not having made enough programmes for cyber security, reported CNN.
- » Bulgarian Foreign Minister: 'Bulgaria Supports the Enlargmenet of EU'
- » Bulgarian PM: 'European Perspective For the Western Balkans and Corridor №8 Among the Key Priorities of Bulgaria'
- » Miroslav Borshoch Decided Not To Appear Before the Parliamentary Committee Today
- » The Largest Outbreak of Measles in the Country at Stolipinovo Subsides
- » There are no Active Officers among the Detained for Human Trafficking near Plovdiv
- » 22% of Students Drop out of School between 5th and 7th Grade