Trump: I Have No Deals, No Loans in Russia
I have no deals with Russia, I have no deals that are happening in Russia; I have no loans from Russia, announced at his first press conference US President-elect Donald Trump.
The conference was held at Trump Tower, New York.
Trump described as false all claims published in the so-called report of 35 pages which asserts that Russia has been collecting compromising evidence against Trump.
According to Trump, nothing described in that information has ever taken place.
Trump stated that he has always been careful about cameras when abroad.
For the first time, Trump admitted that Russia is behind the hacker attacks during the presidential elections but accused the Democrats of not having made enough programmes for cyber security, reported CNN.
- » Bulgaria's Simeon Saxe-Coburg Gotha: It is Time to Leave a Mark After so Many Years of Isolation
- » Parliament Аdopted Аmendments to the Credit Institutions Act at First Reading
- » The Government Allocates Further BGN 80 Million for Long-term Unemployed and Unqualified Citizens
- » Putin and Trump Discussed Syria, Iran, the DPRK and Ukraine on the Phone
- » Czech President Milos Zeman Urges the EU to Stop Sanctions Against Russia
- » Repair of both Tubes of the Vitinya Tunnel on the Hemus Highway is Officially Completed