World Bank Improves Forecast for Bulgaria's Economic Growth
Bulgaria’s economy registered growth of 3.5% for 2016, showed the latest data of the World Bank.
This is 1.3% more than the forecast made last year. The forecast for 2017 and 2018 has also been improved. 2018, however, will register weaker growth than 2017.
With respect to the global economy, there will be acceleration, mostly because Russia and Brazil are expected to overcome the current depression as a result of the increase in the price of oil.
China’s growth will continue to slow down and the biggest unknown remains the policy of Donald Trump.
- » Consultative Council on South Gas Corridor To Meet in Baku
- » State Ventures To Invest 50% of 2016 Profits on Behalf of Bulgaria
- » Azerbaijan Waiting for Bulgaria To Construct Gas Link With Greece
- » Foreign Investments in Bulgaria Shrink by 60% at End-2016
- » Bulgaria Ranks 47th in Economic Freedom Index
- » KEVR: Bulgargaz' Demand for 32% Hike in Gas Prices Is Unjustifiably High