World Bank Improves Forecast for Bulgaria's Economic Growth
Bulgaria’s economy registered growth of 3.5% for 2016, showed the latest data of the World Bank.
This is 1.3% more than the forecast made last year. The forecast for 2017 and 2018 has also been improved. 2018, however, will register weaker growth than 2017.
With respect to the global economy, there will be acceleration, mostly because Russia and Brazil are expected to overcome the current depression as a result of the increase in the price of oil.
China’s growth will continue to slow down and the biggest unknown remains the policy of Donald Trump.
- » Bulgaria and Spain are Leaders in the Decline in Construction in the EU
- » Israel has Reached a Historic Deal on Egypt's Natural Gas Supply
- » Czech Billionaire Kellner Acquired Nova TV
- » Four Countries Prepare an Alternative to the Chinese "One Belt One Road" Initiative
- » Sofia Airport has Served Half a Million Passengers in January
- » 1438 Square Meters of Concrete were Removed from the Seaside of Sunny Beach Resort