World Bank Improves Forecast for Bulgaria's Economic Growth
Bulgaria’s economy registered growth of 3.5% for 2016, showed the latest data of the World Bank.
This is 1.3% more than the forecast made last year. The forecast for 2017 and 2018 has also been improved. 2018, however, will register weaker growth than 2017.
With respect to the global economy, there will be acceleration, mostly because Russia and Brazil are expected to overcome the current depression as a result of the increase in the price of oil.
China’s growth will continue to slow down and the biggest unknown remains the policy of Donald Trump.
- » Bulgaria Will Work to Attract More Italian Investors
- » Conference „Prevention of Problem Payments in Utility Sector“
- » Romanian Media: Bulgaria Offers Very Good Tourist Services
- » Bulgaria Still Behind Most of EU in Mobile Shopping
- » Enhanced Security Measures Along Bulgarian Summer Resorts
- » Vice President Yotova Speaks With Representatives of Bulgarian Communities in Neighbouring Countries