World Bank Improves Forecast for Bulgaria's Economic Growth
Bulgaria’s economy registered growth of 3.5% for 2016, showed the latest data of the World Bank.
This is 1.3% more than the forecast made last year. The forecast for 2017 and 2018 has also been improved. 2018, however, will register weaker growth than 2017.
With respect to the global economy, there will be acceleration, mostly because Russia and Brazil are expected to overcome the current depression as a result of the increase in the price of oil.
China’s growth will continue to slow down and the biggest unknown remains the policy of Donald Trump.
- » Bulgaria Posts 46.4% Drop in FDI in Jan-Nov 2016
- » Bulgaria, Serbia to Ink Gas Interconnector MoU
- » KEVR To Launch Inspections of Energy Distribution Ventures
- » Bulgaria's RIA To Seek Furnding for Kalotina-Sofia Highway
- » Six New Destinations from Varna To Be Launched in 2017
- » Average Monthly Wage in Bulgaria To Exceed BGN 1,000 in 2017