World Bank Improves Forecast for Bulgaria's Economic Growth
Bulgaria’s economy registered growth of 3.5% for 2016, showed the latest data of the World Bank.
This is 1.3% more than the forecast made last year. The forecast for 2017 and 2018 has also been improved. 2018, however, will register weaker growth than 2017.
With respect to the global economy, there will be acceleration, mostly because Russia and Brazil are expected to overcome the current depression as a result of the increase in the price of oil.
China’s growth will continue to slow down and the biggest unknown remains the policy of Donald Trump.
- » 26.5% Increase in Number of Trips Taken by Bulgarians YoY
- » US Coal Departed for Ukraine
- » Peevski: I Have not and Will not Have Anything to do with the Military Industry
- » Romania, Behind Bulgaria and Hungary on Tourist Accommodation Capacity
- » Google's Sweet New Android O Set for Eclipse-Themed Unveil
- » Electricity Production has Increased by 3.64%