Chinese Big Businesses Express Interest in Investments in Bulgaria
A Chinese company wants to create a logistics centre in Bulgaria for online trade servicing all of Europe, and offering Bulgarian goods and foods as well.
This became clear from the conversation of outgoing PM Borisov with representatives of big Chinese businesses who are visiting Sofia.
Another company is studying the possibility of opening up a solar panel plant.
Interest has also been expressed in the purchase of Bulgarian tobacco, announced the government press office.
- » Bulgaria's Energoremont Signs Equipment Rehab Deal with Mini Maritsa Iztok
- » Minimum Retirement Pension Up To BGN 180
- » The Total Business Climate Indicator in Bulgaria Decreases by 0.7% for June 2017
- » Apha Research: Most of the Bulgarians Get News on Websites and Social Media Networks
- » Regional Health Inspection: Sea Water on all Beaches in Varna is Clean
- » Gas Price Will Rise by 2% as of 1st of July