Chinese Big Businesses Express Interest in Investments in Bulgaria
A Chinese company wants to create a logistics centre in Bulgaria for online trade servicing all of Europe, and offering Bulgarian goods and foods as well.
This became clear from the conversation of outgoing PM Borisov with representatives of big Chinese businesses who are visiting Sofia.
Another company is studying the possibility of opening up a solar panel plant.
Interest has also been expressed in the purchase of Bulgarian tobacco, announced the government press office.
- » The Chief Architect Offers Two Skyscraper Areas far from Downtown Sofia
- » Environmental Pollution Kills Millions Around the world
- » A Warehouse Hub for Indian and Chinese Goods will be Built near Sandanski
- » Varna will Held International Technology Conference Innowave Business and Startup
- » ECB Chief Mario Draghi says Bitcoin Not Mature Enough for Consideration
- » ‘New frontier’ Bulgaria Attracts Real Estate Investors