Chinese Big Businesses Express Interest in Investments in Bulgaria
A Chinese company wants to create a logistics centre in Bulgaria for online trade servicing all of Europe, and offering Bulgarian goods and foods as well.
This became clear from the conversation of outgoing PM Borisov with representatives of big Chinese businesses who are visiting Sofia.
Another company is studying the possibility of opening up a solar panel plant.
Interest has also been expressed in the purchase of Bulgarian tobacco, announced the government press office.
- » Sofia to Send Next Week Its Position on EC antitrust Case Against Gazprom
- » Bulgaria With Potential to Contribute to EU-China Partnership
- » US Technological Giant Tesla To Step on Bulgarian Market
- » Eurostat: Eurozone Inflation Accelerates to 1.9% in April
- » Bulgarian Business Climate Improved Slightly in April, 2017
- » Bulgarian’s Voyages Abroad Up By ¼