Chinese Big Businesses Express Interest in Investments in Bulgaria
A Chinese company wants to create a logistics centre in Bulgaria for online trade servicing all of Europe, and offering Bulgarian goods and foods as well.
This became clear from the conversation of outgoing PM Borisov with representatives of big Chinese businesses who are visiting Sofia.
Another company is studying the possibility of opening up a solar panel plant.
Interest has also been expressed in the purchase of Bulgarian tobacco, announced the government press office.
- » Czech Billionaire Kellner Acquired Nova TV
- » Four Countries Prepare an Alternative to the Chinese "One Belt One Road" Initiative
- » Sofia Airport has Served Half a Million Passengers in January
- » 1438 Square Meters of Concrete were Removed from the Seaside of Sunny Beach Resort
- » Bulgaria’s Q4 Household Spending Rises 13%
- » Environment Minister Signs Contracts for Construction of Waste Handling Plants