Chinese Big Businesses Express Interest in Investments in Bulgaria
A Chinese company wants to create a logistics centre in Bulgaria for online trade servicing all of Europe, and offering Bulgarian goods and foods as well.
This became clear from the conversation of outgoing PM Borisov with representatives of big Chinese businesses who are visiting Sofia.
Another company is studying the possibility of opening up a solar panel plant.
Interest has also been expressed in the purchase of Bulgarian tobacco, announced the government press office.
- » Foreign Direct Investments in Bulgaria Up By 92% in January
- » ECB: Euro Zone Survey Data Point to Robust First Quarter
- » Greece Fourth Largest Investor in Bulgaria for 2016
- » Austria Raises Sum for Voluntarily Leaving Migrants from EUR 500 to EUR 1,000
- » New Republic Wins Case Against Fuel Cartel
- » Transport Minister To Propose End to Sofia Airport Concession