Power Supply Restored in Southeastern Bulgaria
Power supply has been restored in southeastern Bulgaria, announced EVN. EVN has promised to restore electricity supply to the few villages that have been cut off as soon as possible.
A total of 75 units of the venture remain ready to react in case of technical faults given the dynamic winter conditions.
On the territory serviced by ENERGO-PRO, there are 3 villages without electricity in the region of Dobrich. It is expected that power supply there will also be restored by the end of the day.
Electricity bills for December of customers in southeastern Bulgaria will be 20% higher on average, compared to last year’s, announced EVN.
EVN also reported a 20% increase in electricity consumption.
- » Boyko Borisov Says Coalitional Agreement Guarantees Stable Ruling
- » President Hands Over Mandate For Cabinet Forming to Boyko Borisov
- » Significant Increase of State Revenues Over Past 3 Months
- » Bulgarian President to Hand Borisov Exploratory Mandate to Form Government on April 27
- » Every 3 Months, Parliament To Invite the Prosecutor-General To The Legal Affairs Committee
- » The Prosecutor's Office Investigates NEC's Consultancy And Legal Services Contracts