Power Supply Restored in Southeastern Bulgaria
Power supply has been restored in southeastern Bulgaria, announced EVN. EVN has promised to restore electricity supply to the few villages that have been cut off as soon as possible.
A total of 75 units of the venture remain ready to react in case of technical faults given the dynamic winter conditions.
On the territory serviced by ENERGO-PRO, there are 3 villages without electricity in the region of Dobrich. It is expected that power supply there will also be restored by the end of the day.
Electricity bills for December of customers in southeastern Bulgaria will be 20% higher on average, compared to last year’s, announced EVN.
EVN also reported a 20% increase in electricity consumption.
- » Refugee Status Was Given to 561 Foreigners From the Beginning of 2017
- » Protest Against The Construction of a Skyscraper in Sofia
- » Government Starts a Procedure For Buying New Trains From This Autumn
- » Public Trust in Bulgarian Government Up by 7% for First 100 Days
- » School Directors in Bulgaria are Seeking for 3000 Teachers
- » Bulgarian Border Police Hands Foreign Drivers Brochures on Road Traffic Rules