Power Supply Restored in Southeastern Bulgaria
Power supply has been restored in southeastern Bulgaria, announced EVN. EVN has promised to restore electricity supply to the few villages that have been cut off as soon as possible.
A total of 75 units of the venture remain ready to react in case of technical faults given the dynamic winter conditions.
On the territory serviced by ENERGO-PRO, there are 3 villages without electricity in the region of Dobrich. It is expected that power supply there will also be restored by the end of the day.
Electricity bills for December of customers in southeastern Bulgaria will be 20% higher on average, compared to last year’s, announced EVN.
EVN also reported a 20% increase in electricity consumption.
- » Police Terminate Registration of 200 Cars in One Week
- » Sociologists: Voter Turnout to Reach 55 - 60%
- » President Rumen Radev Addresses Election Campaign Participants
- » PM Ognian Gerdzhikov: Election Tourism Cannot be Restricted Under Current Law
- » Prosecutor's Office Checking Registration of Mareshki's Two Parties
- » Farmers Protests in Front of Bulgaria's Presidency