Power Supply Restored in Southeastern Bulgaria
Power supply has been restored in southeastern Bulgaria, announced EVN. EVN has promised to restore electricity supply to the few villages that have been cut off as soon as possible.
A total of 75 units of the venture remain ready to react in case of technical faults given the dynamic winter conditions.
On the territory serviced by ENERGO-PRO, there are 3 villages without electricity in the region of Dobrich. It is expected that power supply there will also be restored by the end of the day.
Electricity bills for December of customers in southeastern Bulgaria will be 20% higher on average, compared to last year’s, announced EVN.
EVN also reported a 20% increase in electricity consumption.
- » Funds for Bulgaria's Building Sanitation Programme Raised to BGN 2 B
- » BGN 9.7 M Allocated by Bulgarian Govt for Dealing with Bird Flu
- » Bulgarian President-Elect Radev To Visit Brussels First
- » Bulgarian Refugee Agency ex-Official Indicted over Willful Neglect
- » Bulgarian MPs' Silence Leaves Voting System Change to Next Parliament
- » Italian Military Plane Makes Emergency Landing at Sofia Airport