Power Supply Restored in Southeastern Bulgaria
Power supply has been restored in southeastern Bulgaria, announced EVN. EVN has promised to restore electricity supply to the few villages that have been cut off as soon as possible.
A total of 75 units of the venture remain ready to react in case of technical faults given the dynamic winter conditions.
On the territory serviced by ENERGO-PRO, there are 3 villages without electricity in the region of Dobrich. It is expected that power supply there will also be restored by the end of the day.
Electricity bills for December of customers in southeastern Bulgaria will be 20% higher on average, compared to last year’s, announced EVN.
EVN also reported a 20% increase in electricity consumption.
- » Another ex-MP Leaving Bulgaria's Patriotic Front
- » Bulgarian MEP Barekov Promises Free iPhones in Schools
- » Israeli Embassy in Sofia Condemns Lukovmarch
- » Glas Naroden, Reformist Bloc Sign Coalition Agreement
- » Electronic Voting To Be Without Technical Support
- » Bulgaria's PM: No Violations at Some Ministries