Bulgaria's Stock Exchange Reports BGN 5 M More in Turnover for 2016
Bulgaria’s Stock Exchange – Sofia reported a turnover of BGN 416,003,870 for 2016, or BGN 5,224,827 more than in 2015.
Deals on the regulated market were 58,442 in 2016.
The stock exchange awarded the chairman of the Commission for Financial Supervision Karina Karaivanova and deputy Delyan Dobrev as personalities with the greatest contribution to the development of the capital market in 2016.
- » BNB: Deposits Increased By Over 7% in February
- » Foreign Direct Investments in Bulgaria Up By 92% in January
- » ECB: Euro Zone Survey Data Point to Robust First Quarter
- » BNB To Issue Gold Commemorative Epiphany Coin
- » Fewer Bulgarians Become Indebted, Debt Amount Grows
- » Richard Branson will Present Business Lecture in Bulgaria