Bulgaria's Stock Exchange Reports BGN 5 M More in Turnover for 2016
Bulgaria’s Stock Exchange – Sofia reported a turnover of BGN 416,003,870 for 2016, or BGN 5,224,827 more than in 2015.
Deals on the regulated market were 58,442 in 2016.
The stock exchange awarded the chairman of the Commission for Financial Supervision Karina Karaivanova and deputy Delyan Dobrev as personalities with the greatest contribution to the development of the capital market in 2016.
- » International Monetary Fund Increases Expectaions on Bulgarian Economy
- » BNB Reports Current Account Surplus
- » Household Incomes Grows Faster Than Expenses
- » Unemployment Rate Down by 1.9% Over One Year
- » NSI: Average Social Security Income for Bulgaria in February 2017 is BGN 791.26
- » NSI: Negative Inflation of Minus 0.5% Registered in March, 2017