Bulgaria's Stock Exchange Reports BGN 5 M More in Turnover for 2016
Bulgaria’s Stock Exchange – Sofia reported a turnover of BGN 416,003,870 for 2016, or BGN 5,224,827 more than in 2015.
Deals on the regulated market were 58,442 in 2016.
The stock exchange awarded the chairman of the Commission for Financial Supervision Karina Karaivanova and deputy Delyan Dobrev as personalities with the greatest contribution to the development of the capital market in 2016.
- » Bulgaria Posts 46.4% Drop in FDI in Jan-Nov 2016
- » BSE: Six New Companies Join SEE Link Indices
- » Airplane Tickets Prices Up by 28.6% in December
- » Debt of 12 Bulgarian Municipalities Increases by 500%
- » Bulgarian C-Bank Data on FDI 'Incorrect', Investment Agency Head Says
- » BNB Introduces Register of Bank Accounts, Safes