Queue of Trucks, Cars at Exit Dobrich-Varna
There is a kilometer-long queue of trucks and cars at the exit of Dobrich in the direction of Varna.
Due to deteriorating meteorological conditions, the road was closed on Tuesday night and traffic of all types of vehicles is still banned along that route, reported BNR.
People who set off with the information that the road Dobrich-Varna is open reached the blockade of the Road Police and have now been stranded for hours waiting for the road to be opened.
Others have been waiting since they cannot turn back as the road is blocked by vehicles that arrived later.
- » 46-Year-Old Man Murdered in Snyagovo Village
- » President Rumen Radev to Join NATO Summit
- » PM Boyko Borisov: ‘Terrorist Threat For Bulgaria is Not Small’
- » President Rumen Radev to Attend NATO Summit in Brussels and Make Official Visit to Vatican
- » Vice President Iliyana Yotova: 'We Cannot Have Other Priority Than Education'
- » President Rumen Radev: 'In The Hierarchy of Spirit and Culture, the Leaders are Not Politicians but the Knights of Letters