Queue of Trucks, Cars at Exit Dobrich-Varna
There is a kilometer-long queue of trucks and cars at the exit of Dobrich in the direction of Varna.
Due to deteriorating meteorological conditions, the road was closed on Tuesday night and traffic of all types of vehicles is still banned along that route, reported BNR.
People who set off with the information that the road Dobrich-Varna is open reached the blockade of the Road Police and have now been stranded for hours waiting for the road to be opened.
Others have been waiting since they cannot turn back as the road is blocked by vehicles that arrived later.
- » Another ex-MP Leaving Bulgaria's Patriotic Front
- » Bulgarian MEP Barekov Promises Free iPhones in Schools
- » Israeli Embassy in Sofia Condemns Lukovmarch
- » Glas Naroden, Reformist Bloc Sign Coalition Agreement
- » Electronic Voting To Be Without Technical Support
- » Bulgaria's PM: No Violations at Some Ministries