Queue of Trucks, Cars at Exit Dobrich-Varna
There is a kilometer-long queue of trucks and cars at the exit of Dobrich in the direction of Varna.
Due to deteriorating meteorological conditions, the road was closed on Tuesday night and traffic of all types of vehicles is still banned along that route, reported BNR.
People who set off with the information that the road Dobrich-Varna is open reached the blockade of the Road Police and have now been stranded for hours waiting for the road to be opened.
Others have been waiting since they cannot turn back as the road is blocked by vehicles that arrived later.
- » Repair Hinders Traffic on the Lyulin Highway
- » Tsvetan Tsvetanov: President Rumen Radev Looks Troubled and Envious of PM Borisov
- » 2140 are the Candidates for 74 Junior Magistrate Positions
- » Large Luggage Can Now Also Ride for Free in Sofia's Public Transport
- » The Ombudsman Organizes a Forum for the Protection of the Rights of Orphans
- » Establishments will be Closed in the Case of Systematic Violations of the Ban on Smoking