Queue of Trucks, Cars at Exit Dobrich-Varna
There is a kilometer-long queue of trucks and cars at the exit of Dobrich in the direction of Varna.
Due to deteriorating meteorological conditions, the road was closed on Tuesday night and traffic of all types of vehicles is still banned along that route, reported BNR.
People who set off with the information that the road Dobrich-Varna is open reached the blockade of the Road Police and have now been stranded for hours waiting for the road to be opened.
Others have been waiting since they cannot turn back as the road is blocked by vehicles that arrived later.
- » Funds for Bulgaria's Building Sanitation Programme Raised to BGN 2 B
- » BGN 9.7 M Allocated by Bulgarian Govt for Dealing with Bird Flu
- » Bulgarian President-Elect Radev To Visit Brussels First
- » Bulgarian Refugee Agency ex-Official Indicted over Willful Neglect
- » Bulgarian MPs' Silence Leaves Voting System Change to Next Parliament
- » Italian Military Plane Makes Emergency Landing at Sofia Airport