Moroccan Authorities Ban Production, Sale of Burkas
Moroccan authorities have banned the production and sale of burkas due to security considerations.
The Interior Ministry has circulated a letter among its employees responsible for trade in towns ordering a ban on the sale of the Muslim garment which covers the entire body.
According to the Ministry, burkas are often used as a disguise by criminals.
- » Romanian PM ousted in no-confidence vote
- » Justice minister Francois Bayrou is quitting French government
- » French Police Found Champs Elysees Attacker's Weapons
- » Premier Filip on a Working Visit to Brussels
- » Merkel Ready to Consider Macron Eurozone Reform Ideas
- » Bulgarian Ambassador to London: 'Attack at Finsbury Park Mosque is Defined as Potential Terrorist Attack'