Moroccan Authorities Ban Production, Sale of Burkas
Moroccan authorities have banned the production and sale of burkas due to security considerations.
The Interior Ministry has circulated a letter among its employees responsible for trade in towns ordering a ban on the sale of the Muslim garment which covers the entire body.
According to the Ministry, burkas are often used as a disguise by criminals.
- » Polish PM Heading Off to EU Summit, Warns Against Two-Speed Europe
- » Two More People Have Been Arrested After the Attack in London
- » Brazil Official Statement After Several Countries Have Banned Imports of Meat
- » Erdogan Says Turkey will Review EU Ties ‘From A to Z’
- » UK Police: Man Injured In Attack on Parliament Has Died
- » U.S. Senate to Vote on Montenegro's NATO Membership