Moroccan Authorities Ban Production, Sale of Burkas
Moroccan authorities have banned the production and sale of burkas due to security considerations.
The Interior Ministry has circulated a letter among its employees responsible for trade in towns ordering a ban on the sale of the Muslim garment which covers the entire body.
According to the Ministry, burkas are often used as a disguise by criminals.
- » Billionaire Returns to Presidency in Chile after "a Short Break"
- » Seoul Accused Pyongyang of Stealing Cryptocurrency
- » At Least Eight Victims of an Attack on a Christian Church in Pakistan
- » Gaddafi's Son is Preparing for the Role of President of Libya
- » Four UN Officials were Killed in Nigeria
- » U.N. to Vote Monday on Call for U.S. Jerusalem Decision to be Withdrawn