Moroccan Authorities Ban Production, Sale of Burkas
Moroccan authorities have banned the production and sale of burkas due to security considerations.
The Interior Ministry has circulated a letter among its employees responsible for trade in towns ordering a ban on the sale of the Muslim garment which covers the entire body.
According to the Ministry, burkas are often used as a disguise by criminals.
- » France's Interior Minister: '1/3 of Terrorists Suffer From Mental Disorders''
- » France's Macron, Seeking to Re-Shape Europe, Heads East
- » French Authorities Prevented 9 Terror Attacks Just in 2017
- » Iran Ready to Create Nuclear Weapons Within 5 Days if the US Ends a Major Agreement on Uranium Enrichment
- » More than 40 Civilians were Killed in Raqqa by a Strike of the US-led Coalition
- » Barcelona Suspects Appear In Court