Moroccan Authorities Ban Production, Sale of Burkas
Moroccan authorities have banned the production and sale of burkas due to security considerations.
The Interior Ministry has circulated a letter among its employees responsible for trade in towns ordering a ban on the sale of the Muslim garment which covers the entire body.
According to the Ministry, burkas are often used as a disguise by criminals.
- » Romania Finalizes Draft of Judiciary Overhaul Criticized by EU
- » Recep Erdogan: 'All Countries Located Close to Turkey are Part of Its Interests'
- » May Might Leave Next Stage of Brexit Bill Until Next Month
- » The European Commission Has Prepared a Series of New Measures Against Terrorism
- » Australia Risks Humanitarian Crisis Over Asylum
- » Russian, Israeli Leaders Discuss Iran Nuclear Program, Syria, Iraq