Moroccan Authorities Ban Production, Sale of Burkas
Moroccan authorities have banned the production and sale of burkas due to security considerations.
The Interior Ministry has circulated a letter among its employees responsible for trade in towns ordering a ban on the sale of the Muslim garment which covers the entire body.
According to the Ministry, burkas are often used as a disguise by criminals.
- » Facebook Loses Nearly $50 Billion In Value
- » Poland Seeking Compensation for World War Two Destruction
- » Second Day of Questioning for Sarkozy on whether Gaddafi has Financed him
- » Macron Launches Drive to Boost French Language Around World
- » Israel Admits 2007 Syrian 'Nuclear Reactor' Strike for First Time
- » “I am Prepared to Go to Prison if Belgium Decides to Extradite Me,” says Puigdemont