Three People Die After Roof Collapses in Istanbul Mosque
Three people died and ten more were wounded after the roof of a tent collapsed under the pressure of snow in the yard of a popular mosque in Istanbul, reported Focus agency.
A witness to the tragedy stated that the people present had been warned of the danger and that the incident caused panic.
Istanbul is trying to deal with the heavy snowfall for the fifth consecutive day. According to authorities, the snowfall is the heaviest in the last few years.
- » Kosovo Expexts to Have Final Peace Treaty with Serbia by the End of 2018
- » Greek President Tells Turkey's Erdogan no Treaty Revision
- » Turkey's Erdogan Says U.S. Decision on Jerusalem Disregards United Nations
- » Turkey Warns U.S. that Jerusalem Embassy Move is 'Grave Mistake'
- » Police Detain 26 ISIL Suspects in Istanbul
- » Serbian President: Serbia Could Achieve Full EU Membership as Early as 2023