Shipping Prohibited in Bulgarian Section of Danube River
Shipping in the Bulgarian section of the Danube has been prohibited, announced Captain Toni Todorov, director of river Supervision – Lom with the Marine Administration.
The order entered into force on Tuesday at 12:00 hrs.
Captain Todorov announced that all ships passing at the moment through the Bulgarian section must dock at the nearest port.
“The order has been circulated among operators of ports and ship owners. Ship captains have been informed via the system for river information services.
- » The Innovation Fund of Bulgaria will Pay Scholars in early November
- » No EU Consensus for North Stream 2
- » DailyMail: Bulgaria Deputy PM Wants New Laws to Stifle Radical Islam
- » Syrian Refugee Faces Deportation From Cardiff to Bulgaria
- » Moscow says Bulgaria’s Parliament Recognizes Russian Threat Upon Foreign Instructions
- » Parliament Rejected the Presidential Veto on the Defense Act