Legal Committee in Parliament Not To Review Majoritarian Elections Proposal
The legal commission in Parliament did not manage to collect enough votes in order to approve the majoritarian elections demanded in the referendum by 2.5 million Bulgarians.
The proposal was submitted by GERB but was not supported by any other party.
- » Trade Union in Interior Ministry to Consider Protests Against Low Wages
- » Trial of Burgas Airport Terrorist Attack Fails to Start for 5th Time
- » 6 from Judges’ Quota Elected for Bulgaria’s Next Supreme Judicial Council
- » The Bulgarian Justice Minister is on a Working Visit to Brussels on 19 and 20 June
- » PM Boyko Borisov: 'Any Administrative Burden or Delay Create Tension in Society
- » Registration of New Cars Will Be Eased