Legal Committee in Parliament Not To Review Majoritarian Elections Proposal
The legal commission in Parliament did not manage to collect enough votes in order to approve the majoritarian elections demanded in the referendum by 2.5 million Bulgarians.
The proposal was submitted by GERB but was not supported by any other party.
- » Another ex-MP Leaving Bulgaria's Patriotic Front
- » Bulgarian MEP Barekov Promises Free iPhones in Schools
- » Israeli Embassy in Sofia Condemns Lukovmarch
- » Glas Naroden, Reformist Bloc Sign Coalition Agreement
- » Electronic Voting To Be Without Technical Support
- » Bulgaria's PM: No Violations at Some Ministries