Legal Committee in Parliament Not To Review Majoritarian Elections Proposal
The legal commission in Parliament did not manage to collect enough votes in order to approve the majoritarian elections demanded in the referendum by 2.5 million Bulgarians.
The proposal was submitted by GERB but was not supported by any other party.
- » President Rumen Radev to Attend NATO Summit in Brussels and Make Official Visit to Vatican
- » Vice President Iliyana Yotova: 'We Cannot Have Other Priority Than Education'
- » President Rumen Radev: 'In The Hierarchy of Spirit and Culture, the Leaders are Not Politicians but the Knights of Letters
- » 6km Queue of Cargo Vehicles at Kapitan Andreevo Border Checkpoint
- » Bulgarian Delegation Visits Rome for May 24
- » PM Boyko Borisov: 'Investment in Education of Future Generations is Among our Main Aspirations Today'