Tennis: Bulgaria's Dimitrov Scoops Title at Brisbane International
Grigor Dimitrov of Bulgaria has won his first title for the year by grabbing the title at Brisbane International.
The victory is a huge success after a year of tought defeats.
It has also brought Dimitrov the first ATP title in two-and-a-half years.
Dimitrov has defeated Kei Nishikori of Japan 6:2, 2:6, 6:3.
Dominating the first set, he has also managed to display patience throughout the third one, not giving Nishikori, the world's No 5, a single chance for breakthrough.
The world's No 17 is now expected to go up the ATP ranking whose new version is due to be announced on Monday.
- » Grigor Dimitrov on the Court Again on Wednesday at 10:00 Bulgarian Time
- » Novak Djokovic HITS BACK Over ‘Exaggerated’ Australian Open
- » Dimitrov Easily Qualified for the Australian Open's Second Round
- » Ronaldo to Leave Real Madrid?
- » Grigor Dimitrov Continues to be No. 3 World Tennis
- » The Second Highest Transfer in Football is a Fact - Coutinho in Barcelona for EUR 164 million