Tennis: Bulgaria's Dimitrov Scoops Title at Brisbane International
Grigor Dimitrov of Bulgaria has won his first title for the year by grabbing the title at Brisbane International.
The victory is a huge success after a year of tought defeats.
It has also brought Dimitrov the first ATP title in two-and-a-half years.
Dimitrov has defeated Kei Nishikori of Japan 6:2, 2:6, 6:3.
Dominating the first set, he has also managed to display patience throughout the third one, not giving Nishikori, the world's No 5, a single chance for breakthrough.
The world's No 17 is now expected to go up the ATP ranking whose new version is due to be announced on Monday.
- » Bulgarian Best Tennis Player Grigor Dimitrov Reaches the Semi-Finals in Cincinnati Tournament
- » Bulgaria Will Host 2 Tournaments of the New World Volleyball Championship in 2018
- » Grigor Dimitrov Wins Against Juan Matin del Porto in Cincinnati
- » The Municipality of Burgas is Working on the Rescue of Local Football
- » Dimitar Berbatov will Join a Former Teammate and Coach in India
- » Successful Start For Bulgarian Grigor Dimitrov in Cincinnati Masters Tennis Tournament