Tennis: Bulgaria's Dimitrov Scoops Title at Brisbane International
Grigor Dimitrov of Bulgaria has won his first title for the year by grabbing the title at Brisbane International.
The victory is a huge success after a year of tought defeats.
It has also brought Dimitrov the first ATP title in two-and-a-half years.
Dimitrov has defeated Kei Nishikori of Japan 6:2, 2:6, 6:3.
Dominating the first set, he has also managed to display patience throughout the third one, not giving Nishikori, the world's No 5, a single chance for breakthrough.
The world's No 17 is now expected to go up the ATP ranking whose new version is due to be announced on Monday.
- » Grigor Dimitrov Posted in Social Networks a Message for the Most Special Person
- » Slavia Sofia Won the Bulgarian Cup after a 22-year Break
- » Huge Interest for the Final of the Bulgarian Football Cup Between Levski and Slavia
- » Grigor Dimitrov was Eliminated in Round 2 of the Masters in Madrid
- » Milos Raonic Will Compete With Grigor Dimitrov
- » Marseille to Face Atletico Madrid in Europa League Final