Sofia Airport Calls on Passengers To Show Up 2 Hours Earlier
Sofia Airport is operating under winter conditions. On Saturday morning, most planes took off with one or two hour delays, reported BNR.
The airport calls on all departing passengers to show up at the airport at least two hours before their flight and no later than 90 minutes before the flight is scheduled to take off. It is imperative that passengers check in their luggage immediately and head off to passport control points straight after that.
People travelling with hand luggage only, with mobile or printed out boarding cards should also set aside a minimum of 90 minutes necessary for security, customs and passport-visa checks.
- » The Monument of Buzludzha is Among the Seven Most Endangered in Europe
- » Bulgaria's Jobless Rate Edges Down m/m in Feb
- » Bulgaria Provides EUR 200,000 to Support Refugees from Syria
- » 8 Stations of the Third Metro Line will be Ready by Autumn 2019
- » 13 Municipalities are Facing Bankruptcy, 49% of the Spending goes to Salaries
- » Parliament will Discuss an Updated National Security Strategy