Bulgaria's Dimitrov Reaches Brisbane Final
Grigor Dimitrov continued in an excellent manner his performance in 2017 and reached the final in Brisbane after defeating Milos Raonic who is ranked 3rd in the world.
The Bulgarian tennis player won 7:6 (7), 6:2 after 92 minutes of play and, in a second consecutive match, overcame a tennis player in the ATP Top 10.
Dimitrov will face Kei Nishikori at the final on January 8.
Nishikori beat Stan Wawrinka in the other semi-final – 7:6 (3), 6:3.
- » Grigor Dimitrov is Semi-finalist in Stockholm
- » Putin Described Russia's Olympic Problems as "Humiliation for the Country"
- » Ludogorets Defeated Sporting Braga with 2:0 and is Leader in Group C of Europa League
- » Grigor Dimitrov Progresses to the Next Round of the Stockholm Tournament
- » American Olympic Gymnast Revealed that the Team Doctor had Raped her
- » Football Super Star Lionel Messi Reached 100 Goals in the Champions League